I have seen a lot of people making these, so why not!?!?!?!?!
January 1st: We met Isabelle.
January 18th: We visited the AG store to see Isabelle.
April 26th: I started this blog.
May 20th: AG officially announced Ivy, Cecile, Marie-Grace, and Ruthie’s retirement, though many of us had known about it since Feburuary.
May 21st: My grandmother secretly agreed to pay the last $30 we needed to buy Ruthie as a surprise for Claire.
May 29th: Ruthie arrived!
August 15th: We opened our Etsy shop (etsy.com/shop/SpunkyandSweet) and I entered my first ever Doll Wardrobe Fashion Design Challenge as entry #12.
Agust 20th: I posted my first ever photo story!
August 24th: We bought Alejandra!
August 26th: I broke my foot. Again. (Irish dance)
August 28th: BeForever came.
December 25th: Isabella Rose Smyth joined our ever growing doll collection!
My blog stats since April are below:
– I have 5 followers
– I had the most views in August at 653, December was my second best month at 430.
– My top referrers have been search engines (549), Doll Diaries (130), AGFan (87), Delightful World of Dolls (30), My Pinterest (24), and Wardrobe of Memories (12).
– The top 5 searches that have led to my posts are be forever dolls, be forever dolls, be forever dolls which dolls are getting new meet outfits, dolls latina, and our generation dolls.
– My most viewed post is More Beforever Updates.
– My top four commenters have been Nicole, Nonna, AJ, and Bridget, all with two comments each.
– As of January 1st, 1:27 p.m., I have 2, 380 views and 16 comments!
Thanks for a great 2014!