Abigail nominated anyone who wanted it for the Snowflake Award, so I decided to do it. 😉
Here are my answers:
1.Which dolls do you want next?
My sister and I are currently saving up for Isabelle and Ivy, but I am also looking for a good condition NIB Cecile or decent condition Samantha or JLY (Just Like You) 19 to turn into a custom Hermione.
2. Do you have any pets?
Nope. I really want a dog though.
3. Are you happy about BeForever?
Kind of. I have mixed feelings. I think some things are cool, but I am really sad that it cost three of my favorite dolls. (Ruthie, Ivy, and Cecile)
4. What do you think 2015’s GOTY (Girl of the Year) should be like?
An Irish Dancer (obviously) who is trying to qualify for Worlds. Dark auburn wavy hair, (Rebecca/Ruthie‘s wig in auburn) light brown eyes, medium skin, and Jess mold. I really like the name Ethnea or Caitria for her. Maybe the last name Bree?
5. Boots or flip-flops?
6. Favorite flower?
I love white roses, primroses, lilacs, and violets best.
7. Favorite doll out of your collection?
I really can’t choose! Katelyn was my first, and Ruthie is the only I bought with my saved up money, but Becca has the best hair for styling, and Emily has red hair, etc. The things I get myself into when I have to answer this question! 🙂
8. Favorite color?
I really like mint green, turquoise, dark green, and midnight blue.
9. When did you start blogging?
April 26, 2014. Just over three months!
10. Dogs or cats?
Dogs. (I think)
And now, I will nominate some of my favorite doll blogs. A lot have already been nominated, so I will only choose people I do not think have been nominated. Please tell me if I am wrong.
Savannah Stylez (not a doll blog, but still pretty great!)
Now, if you got nominated you are supposed to answer these questions (You don’t have to if you don’t want to. Also, if you own a non doll blog, cough cough Savannah cough cough, just answer the non doll questions).
1. If you could choose one historical, one MYAG, and one current/past GOTY to get for free, who would you choose?
2. What would your dream MYAG’s personality, looks, and hobbies be?
3. What is your favorite Etsy shop for doll clothes?
4. What is your favorite doll you do not have (from any 18″ doll brand)?
5. If you could choose one My Twinn doll from the 18″ Adopt-A-Friend Dolls page, who would you choose?
6. What is your favorite book?
7. If you could choose one book and/or movie character to make a custom doll of, who would it be?
8. What is the first word that came to mind when you figured out you got nominated?
9. Who is your favorite Harry Potter character?
10. If you could have any name, what would it be?
11. Samantha, Kirsten, or Molly?
Those are the questions! Remember, you have to nominate at least five people, and you must write 11 questions for them to answer, then notify them that they were nominated.