1. Spend a day reading in Trinity College’s Library
2. Visit/Live in Ireland
3. Go to a Lindsey Stirling concert
4. Be cast in a Harry Potter movie, either as an extra or an actual character
5. Be cast in an Artemis Fowl movie, either as an extra or possibly as Minerva (cause she’s the only girl I’m the age to play)
6. Stay/live in Seattle
7. Meet a person I “know” through the internet
8. Own a horse
9. Meet Emma Watson
10. Buy my friend a signed copy of Artemis Fowl
11. Visit Disney World
12. Meet Malala Yousafzai
13. Be accepted into my dance school’s competitive troupe
14. Buy a Cooper Mini and drive around in it (or rent one for the day)
15. Visit the WWofHP in Florida
16. Go to a midnight showing of Harry Potter
17. Publish one of my books
18. Travel through Europe for a few months in an RV with friends
19. Meet Michaela DePrince
20. Take an Irish dance class in every state
21. Meet Shannon Hale
22. Meet Gail Carson Levine
23. Meet Lois Lowry
24. Own a Canon Rebel T5i camera (once my camera skills go way up)
25. Meet JK Rowling
26. Win another Irish dance competition
27. Go and see Riverdance on its’ next tour of the US
28. Buy Kanani
29. Be able to give a friend a really nice gift
30. Travel Europe
31. Live in Ireland for a year
32. Go to college with my friend who I know IRL (and also happens to live on the other side of the world)
33. Go to Australia and meet Jessica
34. Roamschool for a year
35. Visit Ålesund, Norway
36. Visit 5 different WW2 museums/memorials in Europe
37. Do a quad turn while foot is being held behind head
I’m an overachiever, ok?
How are ya doing?
I’ve been kinda MIA lately, huh?
At least blogging and stop motioning. I’ve been doing plenty of commenting, NaNo-ing, and pinning.
And I mean a lot of pinning.
Anywho, I’m going to be even more MIA for the next two months or so.
I’m now journeying into the dark realm of Camp NaNo July *screams* and that’s going to be super fun, albeit very stressful.
And then in part of August I’m doing a theatre workshop, and that’s basically all I’ll be doing.
And my grandma is coming to visit in September.
So, blogging and whatnot will be on and off for the next few months. I’ll definitely upload some videos, though.